Iris Dynamics Ltd. is not responsible for any customs fees, duties, value-added taxes (VAT) or other additional expenses incurred with the importation of our products. Shipment transit times to international destinations are based on common carrier estimates only and do not include delays for customs processing. Iris Dynamics Ltd. has no way to estimate these fees or delays in advance.
Please inspect all packages upon arrival. You must report any damaged or missing items to Iris Dynamics Ltd. within 3 business days of receiving your order. If you notice any damage to the shipping box upon delivery, report it to the carrier immediately and then report it directly to Iris Dynamics Ltd.
All items leave our facility securely packaged, tested and in good condition. If you notice any damaged items upon unpacking the order, leave the box and its contents as is, save all of the packaging material, take pictures of the damaged items and contact us. Iris Dynamics Ltd. cannot be held responsible for packages left unattended due to special instructions left for your carrier.
Shipment by UPS or Canada Post
Iris Dynamics Ltd. offers United Parcel Service (UPS) or Canada Post as freight carriers for all door to door shipments, both domestic and international. UPS or Canada Post will be the only carriers utilized unless the following listed provisions are met by the customer:
1. Customer must issue specific instruction in writing to Iris Dynamics Ltd. to arrange for an alternate carrier.
2. Written request must include the customer’s printed name, signature and date.
3. Customer’s request must be submitted at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to order shipment date.
4. Customer must be able provide current and valid account number pertaining to the specified alternate carrier.
5. If no account number is available, freight costs will be charged directly to the customer’s credit card.
Unless the customer’s specified carrier service is able to provide a call-in pick up service and does not require Iris Dynamics Ltd. to generate additional paperwork and form submittals, Iris Dynamics Ltd. will apply an additional Special Handling Fee of $35.00 for all domestic shipments and $50.00 for all international shipments.
Iris Dynamics Ltd. will not be held liable for any costs incurred whatsoever due to damaged, lost or stolen merchandise that was shipped via the customer’s specialized freight arrangements.
A 15% restocking and repackaging fee applies to all items returned for refund.