“Transforming how people interact with machines”
Iris Dynamics produces precision motion control systems that are transforming how people interact with machines.
Our patent-pending variable force actuator technology provides haptic feedback and control loading at a significantly lower cost than older, less sophisticated methods. The core technology creates a realistic operating experience and is ideally suited for motion control systems in flight simulators, aircraft, submersibles, vehicles and heavy machinery.
Due to the smoothness and precise control of applied forces, our actuator technology is also adaptable to critical process control applications, such as semiconductor and pharmaceutical manufacturing. The absence of torque ripple or cogging minimizes manufacturing variances and increases process yield. For the same reasons, precision robotic applications such as delicate instrument construction or microsurgery are possible.
- Cost effective and easy to use variable force control-loading upgrade to existing simulation systems
- Low latency, anti-cogging and virtually frictionless operation provides smooth real-time response
- A single moving part increases reliability and lowers maintenance costs
- Accurate force modeling enhances realism and reduces training costs
- Better simulator training improves safety and reduces equipment maintenance costs, fuel consumption and depreciation.
- Training and Simulation Equipment
- Remote-Controlled Subsea/Submersibles
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems
- Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs)
- Heavy Equipment Control Systems
- Automotive Control Systems
- Industrial Automation & Robotics
- Semiconductor & Pharmaceutical Precision Handling