Iris Dynamics produces precision motion control systems that are transforming how people interact with all types of machines.
Our patent-pending actuator technology provides haptic feedback and control loading technology at a significantly lower cost than older, less sophisticated methods. The core technology creates a realistic operating experience and is ideally suited for motion control systems in flight simulators, aircraft, submersibles, vehicles and heavy machinery.
- Cost effective and easy to use control-loading upgrade to existing simulation systems
- Low latency, anti-cogging and virtually frictionless operation provides smooth real-time response
- A single moving part increases reliability and lowers maintenance costs
- Accurate force modeling enhances realism and reduces training costs
- Better simulator training improves safety and reduces equipment operating costs
- Lowers CO2 emissions and energy costs by reducing equipment operating time
- Flight Training and Simulation
- Remote-Controlled Subsea/Submersible Devices
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems
- Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs)
- Heavy Equipment
- Customized Simulation Systems